Wednesday 14 November 2012

Collection 2000 Cream Puff Lip Cream



It's nice to have the Chanel's lipstick, Bobbi Brown's eye liner or Lancome's mascara but sometimes you can find a really wonderful beauty product at drug stores. And my latest beauty find is the Collection 2000's Cream Puff Lip Cream. It feels like a cream, very soft on your lips but has a matte texture to it, a wonderful combination. Although I don't find it as very dry as some of the matte lipsticks but my advice is to put your lip balm on well before applying the lip cream and allow it to sink it as this cold weather will dry and crack your lips so easily and it's definitely not a good base for the matte finish.

Although the tube is rather small but it's fair for the tiny price tag of £2.99. Too bad that they only come in 4 colours, the one I got here is a light pink, named Cotton Candy. I wish they came in more colours as I can see myself stocking up :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment