Wednesday 14 November 2012

Dr Jart Water Fuse BB Cream



I just discovered Dr Jart Water Fuse, a Korean  BB cream and it's amazing! The packaging is nice and slick and the cream comes in a tube. As the label says; it has SPF 25 to protect skin from the sun, aloe juice to slow the water loss from the skin and Portulaca Oleracea Extract to soothe, calm and for anti redness. And yes, I can confirm this BB cream does wonder to your skin after testing it. 


I find the texture quite thick, dry and sticky when first applied to the skin. But it glides on so easily and evenly  and you can see the effect instantly. You only need a tiny amount of the product as it gives a good coverage and dewy finish. Of course, you won't get full coverage as with some foundations but it still gives a good moderate coverage and definitely better than certain other low end BB creams and even on par with some foundation like my Clinque's Superbalanced one. The cream stays put and my skin feels comfortable and hydrated throughout the day. 

The shade looks quite dark but it blends in well with my skins. I find the shade is OK for winter but may be a bit too light for summer time. And this is my only criticism of the product if I have one. I got this BB cream from Boots and it only comes in one shade but they offer a range of shades on Dr Jart's website but still it's hard to tell the exact match if you can't test it. This Water Fuse range is for the 20-35 age bracket who wants natural and fresh coverage, but there are 3 more ranges to target other age groups and skin problems, namely: Regenerating, Plantinum and Premium. So maybe it's worth to do a bit of research before you pick one ;)

Dr Jart's BB cream is priced at £18/ 50ml which I find very reasonable and I can see this will last for a long time. I love this product and think it's one of the best BB cream out there so if you're looking for one, why not give it a go ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment