Saturday 27 October 2012

American Apparel 'Glow in the dark' nail polish


[Image from the American Apparel website]

On top of my 'must get' list at the moment is the 'Glow in the dark' nail polish from American Apparel (AA). It comes in three colours: Jupiter (orange), Neptune (Turquoise- in picture) and moon (white). It's priced at £9 but if you sign up for email alert on the brand's website, you'd get a code for 15% off full priced items (online only). The other day, I was in the AA's shop in High Street Kensington and was given a free headband when I signed up, kinda made my day as I love freebies lol. So maybe, it's worth to ask them if they are doing any sort of promotion for email subscribing ;) Anyway, I think this polish is really fun and totally comes out at the right time for Halloween and you can always use it later for clubbing or fancy dress party. Can't wait to get mine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment