Friday 26 October 2012

A stroll in the park



2 years in London and I've already had 4 house moves. Lucky me, all the places that I've lived in are near big parks and lovely green spaces. My current one is very close to Regents' Park.

On the way home on Monday, I was walking through the park then I stumbled on this little corner near the gate opposite the Parish Church of St Cyprian Clarence. My shoes was soaking wet but I had to stop to take in the beauty of this autumnal scene. Autumn is my least favourite season of the year and it was foggy, misty, rainy and just typical English weather that day :D. But it didn't matter the moment I stepped into this lovely corner. I uploaded this picture on my facebook and a friend of mine commented that it looks like a scene in Alice in Wonderland :).

A stroll in the park is a favourite summer activity but I think it's a great thing to do in this autumn as well, especially with a park full of hidden, beautiful gardens and corners like Regents' Park. Also, a very romantic backdrop for first date maybe ;)

And of course, I couldn't resist a picture against the colourful background :D



[Top: PullnBear, Skirt: Urban Outfitters, Jacket: Topshop, Clutch: Gap]

No comments:

Post a Comment